The Best Property Management Company in Town"
My name is Ari Albinder, licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner of Mizner Grande Realty, the best Real Estate Company in Boca Raton, Florida.
Prior to opening my own office, I was the recipient of the most prestigious "Pinnacle" award, based on my outstanding sales record. As a Top Producer, I have been awarded top sales recognition for 1993 through 2015. My areas of specialty include single-family homes and condominiums along the waterfront and ocean front, and within the gated country club communities of Boca Raton, Delray Beach and surrounding South Florida areas.
Susan Albinder worked simultaneously for the past 13 years in Real Estate, alongside her husband, Ari Albinder, Broker/Owner of Mizner Grande Realty. Susan is a licensed Real Estate Agent and has extensive experience in research, as well as Market Analysis. Susan blends her research abilities, clinical knowledge, and analytic background to Real Estate, which enabled her to implement and manage the Internet Sales Division of Mizner Grande Realty.
Susan strives for excellence in all endeavors to achieve a maximum level success.
Robert was born and raised in South Florida where he grew up boating the waterways of Boca Raton and became fascinated with the beautiful homes along the intercostal and Atlantic Ocean. Upon receiving a degree from Florida State University in Urban Planning and Development, he moved back to South Florida to pursue a Career in residential real estate. His attention to detail and knowledge of the local Boca Raton/Delray Beach waterfront market sets him apart from all the other realtors in the area. Robert has also worked in sales, marketing, landscaping fields where he developed transferable skills in real estate and property management.
We are a team of experienced, trustworthy and reliable professionals offering you peace of mind, and quality service to protect, maintain, and secure your home. Safe guarding your home is our upmost priority.
When problems arise, you need a responsive manager with access to resources that can address the problem immediately. Mizner Grande Property Management prides itself in being there for our clients in their times of need. Whether it’s fixing a leaking roof, dealing with a delinquent tenant, backround checks, credit scores, hiring a contractor, cleaning up after a hurricane, restoring a unit after a fire or administrating a special assessment. No problem is too big, or too small for us to handle.
Your home is one of your most valuable assets. You can trust us as your property management company to protect your home. We are responsive, reliable, and ready at a moment's notice. In fact, we give you the right to cancel in 30 days for any reason. Our clients don’t stay with Mizner Grande because of a contract, they stay with Mizner Grande because they trust Mizner Grande Property Management to do the right thing.
In depth Tenant Screening
· Leases prepared and backed by top Attorneys in the industry
· Property inspections
· Expert maintenance professionals at the best rates
· State of the Art accounting systems
· Aggressive marketing program and tenant retention
· A team of Real Estate Professionals that are always ready to help
· Rental Placement
If you have questions about affordability, credit, legal matters, or income, trust us to find you what you need fast. We make sure you feel confident and educated every step of the way.
Seasonal Management Services Let us help make your life easier Mizner Grande Property Management offers three-levels of management services for our Seasonal customers: Garnet, Gold and Diamond. These services are provided at a monthly cost and contain specific services. Additional services can be added to any package at a pre-determined price from our Al-a-Carte Menu of services. All service charges are in addition to any direct cost for materials required to provide services. All services will be provided under a property management agreement which will detail out responsibilities of each party, maintenance fund requirements and expectations.
Garnet $149.99/per month
· Inspect premises (inside and out) for obvious repairs, pest or damage
· Air out the home monthly
· Flush toilets to prevent stagnant water.
· Change A/C filters – filters to be provided by owner or billed at cost plus service fee.
· Help complete mail forwarding paperwork (leave and return). Mail pickup with authorization from Post Office just prior to returning into town.
· Coordinate service providers and ensure that job is completed to satisfaction.
· Respond to 1 emergency/alarm call per month Security provider to be notified to contact us directly or via owner.
· Provide access to property per written owner’s instruction to authorized personnel. One per month.
Gold $199.99/per month
· All Garnet services.
· Respond to up to 3 emergency/alarm calls
· Provide access up to three times per month to authorized personnel.
· Cleaning service – surface clean (vacuum/mop floors, clean toilets, dust major areas) once after leaving town and just prior to coming into town (max 3 times per season)
Diamond $249.99/per month
· All Gold services.
· Respond up to 5 emergency/alarm calls
· Provide access up to 5 times per month to authorized personnel.
· Cleaning service – includes cleaning refrigerator (empty out as necessary)
· Hurricane Shutters will be put up and down as needed when named storm projected to affect property. Max two storms per season.
· Pick-up/Drop-off at PBI or FLL airports. One round-trip included per season.
· Schedule car repair (pick-up/drop-off) once per season
· Initial Grocery Shopping – list to be provided by customer. Cost of groceries owner’s responsibility.
· Turn-down service – clean linens put on beds and clean towels in bathrooms prior to return. One per season.
Additional Services (To be added to your existing package. Please contact for pricing)
· Service – additional services provided above selected service level
· Service Fee – applied to all additional services
· Hurricane Shutters per named storm – put up/take down
· Response to Alarm Call
· Provide access to premises
· Cleaning service – surface clean (vacuum/mop floors, clean toilets, dust major areas) per additional time.
· Clean refrigerator
· Deep clean – complete bathroom, floors scrubbed, dust all areas
· Pick-up/Drop-off service at PBI/FLL,
· Schedule car repair – local shop (20 miles max distance from residence) per round trip (pick-up and drop-off car)
· Initial Grocery Shopping – list to be provided by customer. Does not include cost of groceries.
· Turn-down service – clean linens put on beds and clean towels in bathroom prior to return/visit
· Third-Party Costs
Wait for repairman
Duties of Agent
In managing the above-mentioned property, Agent shall have the following duties andresponsibilities:
A.) Tenant Placement. Agent will perform, credit check, eviction check, andprevious rental and employment verification.
B.) Collection of Revenue. Agent shall collect and enforce the collection of all rentalpayments and other related charges due Owner from the tenant(s) of the property.
C.) Inspection and Repairs. Agent shall do everything reasonably necessary for proper maintenance of the property. Such duty includes, without limitation,making or arranging for periodic inspections, and arranging for all required maintenance and repairs. Under Agents discretion Southern Atlantic Homes will perform minor repairs. Agent shall also be responsible for such improvements, alterations, and repairs as may be required by Owner. No maintenance, repairs or other work costing more than $200.00 shall be performed by Agent without the prior authorization of Owner. In case of an emergency that requires immediate repairs, Agent shall use his/her own discretion if Owner is not readily available for consultation.
D.) Negotiation of Lease. Agent shall have the authority to negotiate, renew and terminate the leases with existing and prospective tenants. There will be a $200.00 renewal fee during this agreement. If during the tenant’s occupancy, and for 365 days thereafter, the tenant or any related parties purchase the property,Owner will pay a professional fee to Agent of 3% of the purchase price.
E.) Employees. Agent shall have the authority to hire, supervise, and terminate on behalf of Owner all independent contractors, if any, reasonably required in the management of the property. All such independent contractors are the employees of the Owner and not employees of the Agent.
F.) Tenants. Agent shall handle tenant requests and negotiations that may arise during this agreement.
G.) Legal Assistance will be provided. Agent is not authorized to practice law, where legal assistance is needed for such matters as enforcing the collection of rent or eviction of a tenant, such action shall be through counsel designated and approved by Owner. The expense from such counsel shall be paid by Owner.
H.) Records. Agent shall maintain accurate records of all moneys received and disbursed in connection with the management of the property.